Shingle Style Homes Plans
Shingle style house plans vary in form but maintain a constant theme of irregular shapes and unadorned surfaces unified by rustic shingle cladding in fact the earthy materials may remind you of craftsman style.
Shingle style homes plans. 1 authentic shingle style designs. Classic yet informal the look remains popular for country homes and beach. Shingle style house plans include a wide variety of architectural elements.
Born in new england and popular through to the west coast shingle style home plans are informal and highly imaginative a summer cottage style often built for wealthy clients. This is inch deep shingle style without real soul or character. The most distinguishing features of these homes aside from being covered in shingles on the outside are the long sweeping rooflines with curved portions known as a gambrel roof.
Simplicity of design and clean lines are key to the style. Rooflines are complex with multiple elements of varying shapes and heights. The work of robert stern and others comes to mind when considering the shingle style.
Many of our plans are exclusive to coastal home plans however if you come across a plan identical to one of ours on another website and it is priced lower than ours we will match the price and reduce it an additional 7. Shingle style house plans are native to the new england coast but their handsome shingle covered facades and restrained details make them beautiful in any neighborhood. We will meet and beat the price of any competitor.
View photos of our shingle style house plans at dream home source. Hampton s shingle style house plan m 4380 fielding drive. The top of the home may spire with narrower rooms but the bottom floor tends to be a wider footprint with a stone or cement foundation.
Other than the shingle siding the homes are similar to the american victorian style with their curved porches and turrets. Called the the architecture of the american summer these house plans are known for their casual style and their ability to blend into their surroundings with wood shakes in natural colors. Shingle style homes especially those true to the queen anne style have at least two floors if not three.
- Beach House Plans With Garage Under
- Apartment Complex Apartment Floor Plans With Dimensions
- Best House Plans 2016 India
- Bathroom Floor Plan Design Ideas
- Architecture Small L Shaped House Floor Plans
- Bakery Floor Plans Designs
- Best Kitchen Floor Plans 2017
- Architectural Nigeria House Plan Design Styles
- Bedroom Bathroom Addition Plans
- Best In Law Suite House Plans
- Best First Floor Master Bedroom House Plans
- Best Horse Barn Plans
- Best Ranch House Plan Ever
- Apartment Simple 4 Bedroom House Plans 3d
- Bench Seating Breakfast Nook Plans Pdf
- Bathroom Design Plans Free
- Affordable Simple House Plans With Photos South Africa
- Best House Floor Plans 2016
- Basic Simple Floor Plan With Dimensions In Meters
- Bellagio Floor Plan Las Vegas